Candidates, who have applied under old advertisement, also apply afresh. The details such as educational qualification, experience and other eligibility criteria are given below.
Number of vacancies in each cadre is described as follow:
1) Postal/ Sorting Assistant & Postal Assistant in SBCO: 17 Posts
2) Postman: 12 Posts
3) Multi Tasking Staff: 13 Posts
The recruitment in sports quota in each sport is shown as under,
- Basket Ball(Men): 06 Posts
- Volleyball (Men): 04 Posts
- Kabaddi (Men): 07 Posts
- Cricket (Men): 02 Posts
- Wrestling (Men): 03 Posts
- Table Tennis (Men): 02 Posts
- Weight lifting, Power lifting & Best Physique (Men): 01 Post
- Carrom (Men): 01 Post
- Athletic & Cycling (Men): 06 Posts
- Athletic & Cycling (Women): 03 Posts
- Badminton (Men): 03 Posts
- Badminton (Women): 01 Post
- Chess (Men): 02 Posts
- Chess (Women): 01 Post
Dates to Remember: Last date of receipt of application is 25/05/2013.
Application Fees: Applicant should have to pay Rs.50/- as an application fee at any Post office counter and take receipt of it.
Selection Process: A shortlist will be made for the Selection of the candidate which will be followed by educational qualifications of the candidate.
How to apply for the post of Sports Personnel in various cadres:Interested candidates may apply in proper application proforma which is given at www.indiapost.gov.in under “opportunities” option or under URL http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx. Filled application should be sent to the following address by y Registered/Speed Post.
Office of the Chief Postmaster General,
Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad-380001
Read original notification & Application form at here: