- Urban Health Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Junior Pharmacist
- Lab. Technician
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Operator for Urban Family Welfare Bureau
- For Urban Health Officer: MBBS, Must be registration in Gujarat Medical Council.
- For LHV: Passed BPNA (Nursing Course) by Gujarat Nursing Council OR GNM course, Computer certificate course.
- For Staff Nurse:B.Sc (Nursing), GNM course, Computer certificate course.
- For ANM: ANM (Nursing course) passed by Gujarat Nursing Council.
- For Junior Pharmacist: B.Pharm from recognized University OR D.Pharm course.
- For Lab. Technician: B.Sc Micro OR B.Sc Chemistry from recognized University & D.M.L.T. course from recognized Uni.
- For Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: B.Com with Diploma / Certificate Computer course passed from recognized University.
- For Data Entry Operator for Urban Family Welfare Bureau: Graduate with Diploma / Certificate Computer course passed from recognized University.
Date of Interview: 24/03/2015 & 25/03/2015
Time of Interview: 12:00 pm
Time of Registration: 9:30 am to 11:00 am (Document verification & Form distribution)
Venue for Interview: