Exam Name: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply?
Educational Qualification: Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2015 can apply for CMAT online.
The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure for MBA and as per Court directives for PGDM.
Dates to Remember:
- Online application Started From: 06/11/2014
- Online Application Will Close On: 05/01/2015
- Print out of Hall ticket from: 30/01/2015
- Computer based test dates: 19/02/2015 to 22/02/2015
- Test Timings: 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
- Declaration of result: 25/03/2015
- Print out of Score Cards: 25/03/2015 to 25/04/2015
Online Registration start from 06/11/2014 to 05/01/2015 on official website www.aicte-cmat.in. Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city
- Read Official Notification at Here:
- Apply Online at Here: