- Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) (Group-B Non-Technical)
- Senior Translator (Group-B Non-Gazetted)
- Junior Translator (Group-B Non-Gazetted)
- Hindi Pradhyapak (Group-B Non-Gazetted)
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for various posts?
Educational Qualification: The details of educational qualification are given in official advertisement (given below).
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
Age Relaxation: Age concession will be admissible as per government rules.
Application Fees: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- as application fee by means of ‘Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)’. Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
Dates to Remember: Last date for submission of application is 18/04/2014 up to 5 PM.
How to apply for various posts?
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format (Annexure-I, given below), addressed to “Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission” and reached on or before 18/04/2014 at specified address given in original notification (given below).
- Read Official Notification at Here:
- Check Application Form at Here: