Job Title: Clerk-III
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IBPS CWE Clerk-lll 2013 Exam?Educational Qualification:
1) Candidate must possess the degree of Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university OR equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. 2) It is mandatory having knowledge of operating & working of computer.
Age Limit: 20 to 28 years
Age Relaxation: As per official notification
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
Rs. 600 /- for all others
Selection Process: The system of Common Recruitment Process is based on common written test, interview & allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts.
Dates to Remember:
Tentative schedule of events as follows:
- Online Registration: 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
- Payment of Application Fees: Online 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
- Payment of Application Fees: Offline 21.08.2013- 12.09.2013
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community/ EXSM/ PWD candidates: After 29.10.2013
- Pre-Examination Training: 09.11.2013-16.11.2013 (excluding holidays)
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 18.11.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates) some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises: 30.11.2013/01.12.2013/ 07.12.2013/ 08.12.2013/ 14.12.2013/15.12.2013
- Sharing of result status of examination (CWE): Second week of January 2014
- Download of call letters for Interview: Last week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview: Second week of February 2014
- Allotment: April 2014
How to Apply for IBPS CWE Clerk-III Exam?Interested candidates must apply only through online mode at the website www.ibps.in. All required information related to application procedure is available on the website. Before application read the instructions given there.
Source Website: Read Official Notification at Here
Check Application Form at Here: www.ibps.in