Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment of Probationary Officer/Management Trainees in Participating Organizations.
Important Dates For recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees:For Online Registration: 22.07.2013 to 17.08.2013
Payment of Application Fees- Online: 22.07.2013 to 17.08.2013
Payment of Application Fees- Offline: 24.07.2013 to 22.08.2013
Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET)
-for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates: After 25.09.2013
-Pre-Examination Training: 07.10.2013-12.10.2013
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 07.10.2013
Online Examination (Tentative dates) - some/ all/ additional dates as
the need arises: 19.10.2013/ 20.10.2013/ 26.10.2013/ 27.10.2013
Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): Third/ fourth week of November 2013
Download of call letters for Interview: First week of January 2014
Conduct of Interview: Third week of January 2014
Allotment: March 2014
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees:Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Candidate’s age limit is between 20-30 years and candidate must have been not born earlier than 02.07.1983 and not later than 01.07.1993.
Relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. Guidelines for Reserved Categories will apply.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others.
How to Apply for recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees:Online Mode For Application form:
- First, Candidates have to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT-III” and then click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWEPO/MT-III)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidate should have to fill up their basic information and upload in the online application form and Candidates are requested to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines For Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. (Annexure II).
- Read Official Notification at Here:
- Some Changes in Notificaiton:
- Online Application at Here: