Candidates, who have applied and received (or nor received) scholarship earlier and fulfill eligibility criteria, may apply online to get scholarship for the year 2013-14.
Eligible Courses for Post Metric Scholarship Scheme:1) Standard 11th and 12th (Art, Commerce, Science)
3) Research programmes in Rural Development/ Ph.D./ M.Phil
4) All courses of Polytechnic
5) Diploma Courses/ General Nursing/ PTC/ Pharmacy
6) Graduation and Post Graduation Courses in all discipline
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme:1) Only candidates from Minority Communities are eligible to receive scholarship.
2) Applicant must have secure at least 50% marks in last final examination.
3) Aggregate Annual Income of student’s patents must not exceed Rs.200000/-
4) Students must apply online before last date.
5) Applicant must have to give valid AADHAR CARD NUMBER linking with bank account. The amount of scholarship will directly deposit in bank account.
6) Not more than two children of one family can get scholarship.
Last date for application: Students may apply (fresh) online on or before 30/09/2013. Last date for online renewal application form is 10/12/2013.
How to apply for Post Metric Scholarship Scheme:Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.momascholarship.gov.in under “Student Registration” link. Candidates have to take print out of filled application form and submit it along with necessary certificates (mention below) to the relevant Institute/College.
Certificates attached with application form:
1) One passport size photograph
2) Copy of mark sheet of last passed examination
3) Certificate of annual income
4) Certificate of Minority Community
5) Copy of receipt of scholarship application of relevant year
6) Certificate from Hostel Rector (if students are staying in hostel for education)
Official Website: www.momascholarship.gov.in