1) Constable (Tailor): 43 Posts
2) Constable (Gardener): 22 Posts
3) Constable (Cobbler): 33 Posts
4) Constable (Water Carrier): 115 Posts
5) Constable (Safai Karmchari): 116 Posts
6) Constable (Cook): 117 Posts
7) Constable (Washer man): 56 Posts
8) Constable (Barber): 54 Posts
1) For the Posts of (Water Carrier/Safai Karamchari/ Cook / Washerman/Barber): Candidate should have passed 10th class from recognized board.
2) For the Post of Constable (Tailor/Gardener / Cobbler): Candidate should have passed 10th class from recognized board and at least two years experience in relative field OR having one year certificate from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in respective trade or Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the specific trade.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 23 years for the post of Constable (Tailor/Gardener / Cobbler). Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years for the post of Constable (Water Carrier/Safai Karamchari/ Cook / Washer man/Barber).
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is permissible as per the rules of government.
Dates to Remember: Last date of receipt of application is 31/05/2013.
Application Fees: Candidates of General and OBC Category have to pay Rs.50/- in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” at post office. ST/SC/EX-servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply for the Constables posts in Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force:Candidates may apply on plain paper in prescribed application format given in Annexure ‘I’ and Annexure ‘II’ (given below). It should be attached with passport size photographs and necessary copies of certificates and send to the following address.
Post Box No 650,
Industrial Area Chandigarh (UT),
Pin code- 160002
Read original notification & Application form link at here:
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in