Regarding this, the board is going to conduct OMR examination on 09/06/2013. Without Call Letter, Admit Card and Important Instructions, Candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam so they are requested to download all necessary documents from 25/05/2013 to 09/06/2013. Important dates, downloading process and other details are given below:
Important dates to remember:
- Candidates may print their Call Letter, Admit Card and Important Instructions from 25/05/2013 at 12.00 PM to 09/06/2013 up to 10.00 AM.
- OMR examination will be taken on 09/06/2013 between 12.00 PM to 01.30 PM.
The steps to take Printouts are given below.
- Go to the website http://ojas.guj.nic.in or http://ojas1.guj.nic.in
- You have to download Call Letter. For this, click on “Print Call Letter”.
- After that, select relevant Advertisement Number from “Select Job” option.
- Then enter Confirmation Number and Birth Date, click on “OK” and get print out of Call Letter, Admit Card and Important Instructions.
- Print out must be on Legal size paper which should be bring at the time of examination.