Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates). Candidates, who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course, are also eligible for GPAT-2013-14 examination.
Important Dates for GPAT 2013:
- Last date for online application is 08/04/2013.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded from 29/04/2013.
- Computer based test will be taken from 16/05/2013 to 18/05/2013 at 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- Result of such examination (GPAT 2013) will be declared on 31/05/2013.
- Candidates may take print outs of score cards from 31/05/2013 to 30/06/2013.
Test Fee: Candidate should have to pay Rs.1200/- along with bank charges (Rs.600/- for SC/ ST/ PD candidates) as test fee. Candidates may use online payment mode by net banking/ Credit/ Debit Card through www.aicte-gpat.in. They may pay offline by cash through State Bank of India challan generated online and deposited Cash in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply for AICTE GPAT 2013:Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.aicte-gpat.in up to 08/04/2013.
Read original notification at here:
Registration link: www.aicte-gpat.in