01) Lecturer Nine: 01 post
02) Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) (Nuclear Medicine): 01 post
03) Nuclear Medicine Physicist: 01 post
04) Computer Programmer: 02 posts
05) Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’: 01 post
06) Store Keeper: 08 posts
07) Junior Technician (Radiotherapy): 04 posts
08) Ophthalmic Technician: 02 posts
09) Per fusionist: 03 posts
10) Junior Technician (Lab): 09 posts
11) Operation Theatre Assistant: 09 posts
12) Artist: 02 posts
13) Glass Blower: 01 post
14) Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade: 03 posts
15) Security Guard Grade – II: 10 posts
Salary: Adequate salary will be provided to the appointed candidate.
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification will be different from post to post. Candidates are requested to read official advertisement from the given link (given below).
Age Limit: Age of the candidates is differed from post to post.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is available as per the prevailing rules.
Dates to Remember: Last date of online registration is 5/3/2013. Last date of deposit of application fee is 8/3/2013.
Application Fees: Candidate should have to pay Rs.500/-(Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidate) towards application fees in the form of challan in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No is 32211613319.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidate will be based on written test held by authority.
How to Apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2013 for 57 Group A, B, C Posts:Candidates may apply online through the official website www.pgimer.nic.in. Candidates should have to fill all necessary details.
Read original notification at here:
Application form link: