1) Controller of Examination: 01 post
2) Director College & University Dev. Council: 01 post
3) Academic Registrar: 01 post
4) Finance Officer: 01 post
5) Director, Students’ Welfare: 01 post
6) Dy. Registrar (Admin, Fin, Academic, Exams): 04 posts
7) University Engineer: 01 post
8) Secy. to Vice-Chancellor: 01 post
9) Secy. to Registrar: 01 post
10) Secretary: 01 post
11) System Administrator: 01 post
12) Senior Medical Officer: 01 post
13) Medical Officer: 01 post
14) Junior Engineer: 01 post
15) Pharmacist: 01 post
16) Nurse: 02 posts
17) Library Professional Assistant: 01 post
18) Library Assistant: 01 post
Salary & Educational Qualification: Salary & Educational Qualification are defined in official notification. Candidates are requested to visit official website (given below) for more details.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years as on 28/02/2013.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is as per prevailing regulations.
Dates to Remember: Last date of receipt of application is 23/02/2013.
Application Fees: Candidates have to make DD as per following:
For post No. 1 to 13: DD of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for ST/ST)
For post No. 14 to 18: DD of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for ST/ST)
Selection Process: Selection of the candidate will be based on written test and interview.
How to Apply for Bodoland University Recruitment 2013 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies:Applicants have to apply in prescribed format given on the website www.bodolanduniversity.org.in. Candidates have to download specified application format and filled with necessary information. Application form along with DD, one photograph and all due certificates send to
P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon),
Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN-783370
Read Original Ad at Here: http://www.bodolanduniversity.org.in/pdf/Adv_Non-Teaching_Staff.pdf
Official Website: www.bodolanduniversity.org.in