Written Examination Date: 14th April, 2013
Online Registration start from: 22nd December, 2012
Last Date for apply Online: 21st January, 2013
The commission is organize NDA/ Naval Academy Exam every year twice for select candidates to give the admissions into the India Army, India Navy and Indian Air Force.
UPSC National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2013 Vacancy Details:
As of notification (No.03/2013-NDA-I) total 355 vacancies are available
In the Indian Army: 195 vacancies
In the Indian Navy: 66 vacancies
In the Indian Air Force: 39 vacancies
In the Indian Naval Academy: 55 vacancies
Require Eligibility for Apply in NDA/NA Exam 2013
Age Limit: Candidates were must born in between 02/01/1995 to 01/07/1997
Require Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed the 10+2 (12th Class Exam)
Require Physical Standards: Read in Notification
Selection Process: It will be through Written Exam, which will be followed by the Psychological Aptitude Test & Intelligence Test, and SSB Interview.
How to Apply in UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2013?
Application mode is only through online, no other mode is allowed for submission of registration form.
Exam Fees: Rs 50/- (Applicants pay in any SBI branch or through Internet Banking Facility of SBI Bank)
First of all you need a computer with internet connection
- Visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in of Union Public Service Commission
- Fill the all details of Part-I in Online form (follow the on-screen instructions)
- Then after make the payment
- Now proceed for the Part-2 of the Registration
- Fill up the required information
- Upload your Photo and Signature
- Press on the Submit Button
- Take the Print Out of the System Generated Application form
Read official advertisement here for full details