- Computer Instuctor
- Spoken English Instructor
- ART & Craft / Dance Teacher
- Games Coaches
- Teachers for German Language
- Nurse (Female)
- For PGT: Master degree in the concerned subject with 50% marks & B.Ed.
- For TGT: Bechelor's degree with 50% marks in the concemed subject & 50% marks in aggregate & B. Ed with pass in Teachers eligibility test conducted by the CBSE or any State Government.
- For Computer Instuctor: BCA / MCA / BE / B.Tech or Degree in Science / Maths with PGDCA.
- For Spoken English Instructor: B.A. / M.A. with English or Degree / Diploma in spoken English.
- For PRT: Senior Secondary certificate with 50% marks or Higher qualification and diploma or certificate in basic Teachers Training of not less than 2 years or above (pass in CTET conducted by CBSE or State Government).
- For ART & Craft / Dance Teacher: Graduate woth ART / Dance Diploma.
- For Games Coaches: Degree / Diploma (with specialization in the concern field) from a recognized Institute.
- For Teachers for German Language: Bechelr's Degree in German who has learnt German from Indian University. Be to level of common European framework for language.
- For Doctor: MBBS and Register with MCI / state Medical Council.
- For Nurse (Female): Diploma in Nursing.
- For Couselor: M.A. / M.Sc (Psychology) from a recognized college or university or M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com with B.Ed / m.Ed qualification + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
Interview Date & Time:
- For PGT (All Subject), Doctor & Nurse (Female) (at 9:30 am): 24/02/2015
- For TGT, PRT and All other Posts (at 9:30 am): 25/02/2015
Eligible candidate can present with their original Documents / Certificates along with attested photo copy and passport size photograph at below address on prescribed time and date.
Venue for Interview:
kendriya Vidhyalaya Office,
Near Hanuman Camp,