Job Title: Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 610
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Assistant?
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) and knowledge of word processing of Computer.
Age Limit: Between 20 to 28 years.........Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Age relaxations: ST/ ST: 05 years
OBC: 03 years
PWD: 10 years
Application Fees: Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS and Rs. 450/- for OBC/General Candidates
Selection Process: Selection is based on the performance of Online Examination and Interview.
1. Preliminary exam: (English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability)
2. Mains exam: (Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, GK & Computer Knowledge)
Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Online Application: 07.11.2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 28.11.2016
- Payment of Examination Fees Online: 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
- Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : December 23 & 24, 2016
- Online Main Test (Tentative) : January 2017
How to Apply for Assistant?Candidates are required to apply through online to the website http://www.rbi.org.in/ within the prescribed time limit. All details regarding application procedure are given in details in official notification. Please read official notification before applying for the post.
- Read Official Notification at Here: Click for OFFICIAL NOIFICATION
- Check Application Form at Here: Click for Apply Online