Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment for Officer & Office Assistant - www.sgbrrb.orgSaurashtra Gramin Bank invites applications for the posts of Officer-I (Junior Management), Officer-II (Middle Management Grade) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Qualified Indian citizens who have successfully qualified at online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 may apply for above posts. For more details related to application procedure, qualification, number of posts, emoluments, age criteria, selection procedure, etc., read following details.
Total Number of Vacancies: 101 Posts
Job Title and Salary Details:
- Officer Scale-II: - 10 posts
- Salary: Selected candidates will be paid total emolument Rs.38053/- per month including D.A.
- Officer Scale-I: - 36 posts
- Salary: Selected candidates will be paid total emolument Rs.28441/- per month including D.A.
- Office Assistant: - 55 posts
- Salary: Selected candidates will be paid total emolument Rs.14122/- per month including D.A.
What are the Eligibility Criteria to apply for various posts at Saurashtra Gramin BankEducational Qualification: candidates are requested to read educational qualification in official notification (given below).
Age Limit: As on 01/07/2014, candidate should not below 21 and above 32 year for Officer Scale-II and not below 18 and above 28 years for Officer Scale–I & Office Assistant Posts.
Age Relaxation: As relaxation will be provided as per government rules.
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs.100/- (Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD) including postage and intimation charges will be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Saurashtra Gramin Bank by means of a payment challan available at www.sgbrrb.org.
Selection Process: Selection procedure can be read in official advertisement (given below).
Dates to Remember: Candidates may apply online and pay application fees from 26/02/2014 to 14/03/2014.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online through official website (application link is given below) within stipulated time period. After that, take a printout of the fee payment challan, fill it and pay requisite fees at any branches of Saurashtra Bank.
- Read Official Notification at Here:
- Check Online Application Form at Here:
- Check Bank Challan at Here: