Below instructions should be followed before registration:
1) Information Booklet and PIN number (User ID – Password) should be collected from distribution centre on 30/03/2013 and 31/03/2013 by issuing Demand Draft of Rs.250/- drawn in favour of “Sachivshree, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Gandhinagar (List of schools is given under ‘A’ in official notification).
2) Information Booklet and PIN number(User ID – Password) can be collected from 30/03/2013 to 15/04/2013 at Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Surat and Rajkot centres (list of schools is given under ‘B’ in official notification).
3) By using of User ID – Password, students can register themselves for GUJCET – 2013 through the website gujcet.gseb.org (Online registration is mandatory) from 30/03/2013 to 15/04/2013.
4) Demand Draft should be drawn earlier so that candidates can avoid rush in ending of March.
5) Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at the time of registration. Email address and mobile number are compulsory to add in the application form.
The list of centres for Application Forms Distribution/ Collection is given in official notification (given below):
Read Official Notification at Here:
Official Website: http://gseb.org