Candidates, who haven’t send applications along with documents or haven’t paid fees, cannot download admit card. However, they may present in the examination by giving proper filled application (along with necessary documents) and/or paid Rs.112/- in cash from 11/03/2013 to 18/03/2013 at Commission’s office personally.
Such applicants may receive admit cards from R-1 Department of Commission only after furnishing application. Candidates have to take all six print outs (Admit card, call letter, Annexure-1, Annexure-2, OMR Sheet-SPECIMEN) from website between 11/03/2013 to 22/03/2013. They can download all necessary letters by following procedure:
Steps to download Admit Card:
- First, go to the website http://ojas.guj.nic.in or http://ojas1.guj.nic.in
- Click on the option “Print Call Letter”.
- Candidate has to select his job from “Job Select” and insert “Confirmation Number” and “Birth date”.
- Then click on “Print Call Letter” and take print out of Annexure-1 and Annexure-2. Candidate also has to take print of OMR Sheet which can be downloaded by clicking on “GPSC – OMR Sheet-SPECIMEN”. Call letter includes examination centre name.
- All print outs should be carried at the time of examination.
- If photo on the letter is not clear, candidate has to affix recent passport size photograph in given space.
- Candidates, who haven’t applied before, can furnish application with necessary documents and fees from 11/03/2013 to 18/03/2013.
- Admit card and other documents can be downloaded from 11/03/2013 to 22/03/2013.
- Examination will be conducted on 23/03/2013 on Saturday.
Print Call Letter for GPSC/201213/17 – Agriculture Officer Class-II from Here: