Advertisement No 02/2013
Number of vacancies: Total 29 vacancies
1. Joint Director (Crops Development Directorates): 01 Post
2. Joint Director (Extension): 02 Posts
3. Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils & fats): 04 Posts
4. Junior Works Manager (Leather Technology): 02 Posts
5. Junior Works Manager (Civil): 04 Posts
6. Junior Works Manager (Metallurgical): 10 Posts
7. Asst Director General/ Director, Ministry of Tourism: 03 Posts
8. Deputy Director (Accounts): 01 Post
9. Divisional Officer (Fire): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed degree or master degree in relevant field required as per the post. The details of required qualification and experience can be read from the official advertisement (given below).
Age Limit: Age limits are specified as per the posts. Candidates are requested to see the notification link for more details.
Dates to Remember: Last date of online application is 28-02-2013.
Last date of receipt of filled application is 14-03-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made after personal interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Advertisement No 02/2013 for Various Vacancies:Candidate must have to apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in. After filling form candidate should have to take out the print of filled application form. The printout should be reached along with copies of the certificate to the following address.
Joint Secretary (Recruitment),
Union PublicService Commission,
Dholpur House Shahjahan Road,
Read original notification at here:
Online Application form link:
Find Some Instructions:
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in