In Gujarat state in wireless department of police for sub inspector wireless/radio operator/ radio technician class-3, for this vacancy the application form demanded from the interested candidate between the dates of 1-12-2011 to 31-12-2011, through online. The written exam will be conduct on 28-10-2012.
The time table
1. Police sub inspector (wireless) department-3, on 28-10-2012, Sunday, at 11.00 to 13.00, at Gandhinagar.
2. Radio operator (class-3) & radio technician (class-3), on 28-10-2012, Sunday. At 15.00 to 17.00, at Gandhinagar.
- Every candidate should reach before 1 hour at the exam hall.
- For police sub inspector / radio operator/ radio technician vacancy in first semester written exam of 100 marks will be taken as objective type of.
- Every question will be objective type, choose one from the rest of four.
- 30% exam will depend on quantitative aptitude & reasoning. & 70% on technical knowledge.
- In objective base exam they will consider negative marking system.
- In written exam of objective question paper the exam will conduct in both the language Guajarati & English. And technical related word they will give in English too.
- For vacancy of the police sub inspector wireless class-3, the exam syllabus will be like Annexure-A.
- For vacancy of radio operator/ radio technician class-3, the syllabus will be like Annexure-b.
- For written examinations roll no. , sitting arrangement or call letter will be available on 10-10-2012. After 14.00 hour on website http://ojas.guj.nic.in or http://ojas1.guj.nic.in.
- The candidate should download all the necessary required details from the website.
- Written exams information or call letter download date will be available to candidate through website or newspapers.
The syllabus for police sub inspector wireless exam - Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, and Digital circuits, Communications, Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Computer Networks.
Syllabus for exam of radio operator/ radio technician - Electronics Components, Devices and Circuits, Digital Electronics & VLSI, Electronics Networks-Lines & Computer Networks, Communication Engineering, Communication Applications, Microwave Engineering, Fibre Optics Engineering.
For more extra details visit this link - http://ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtDetailFiles/PWRB_Exam_notice.pdf