The Madhya Pradesh Service Commission has demands online application for the exam of state service, for the recruitment of 316 posts in 20 disciplines for the candidates who are interested, till the date of 4-11-2012.
The registration through online starts from 5th of October 2012 (12:00 hrs)
The registration’s last date is 4th November 2012
The editing information of online application form will be from 5th October 2012 to 14th November 2012.
Educational qualification: required bachelor degree from any recognized government university
Age limit: the age limit should be between 18 to 30 years. And the upper age limit will be raise 5 years for the schedule castes/ schedule tribes/ or any other backward caste’s candidate.
Fees: The exam fees of Rs.180 & Rs.90 for above stated backward castes. + Rs. 35 as for which they use credit cards or through internet banking.
The available post vacancies are in the followings:
1. Sub Collector: 04
2. Commercial Tax Officer: 21
3. District Excise Officer: 01
4. District Coordinator: 18
5. Superintendent: 01
6. Chief Municipal Officer: 16
7. Junior Staff Officer (District General): 03
8. District Registrar: 02
9. Chief Executive Officer: 01
10. Area Convener: 05
11. Block Development Officer: 03
12. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 20
13. Naib Tahsildar: 44
14. Chief Municipal Officer: 31
15. Assistant Superintendent Ground Recorder: 07
16. Assistant Superintendent, Jail: 21
17. Commercial Tax Inspector: 39
18. Excise Sub Inspector: 41
19. Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer: 18
20. Sub Registrar: 20
• For this examination only online application form will be accepted. Any post or manual material will not be accepted.
• For fees payment through internet or credit card the cash will be accepted not any cheque or bank draft.
How to apply: candidate has to apply through online before the date of 4-11-2012. And the candidate has to keep printout of that online filled application form.
For more details visit the link