Human Resources Development Department (Recruitment & Promotion Division)
Bank Clerk job is one of the best jobs in government sector. If you want to make career in banking industries with Central Bank of India, then here a good news for you.
Recently this public sector bank published a notification for inviting online application for the clerk posts. These all 3196 posts are for Single Window Operators “A”/ SWO-A (in Clerical Cadre).
In this online registration process only those Indian candidates participate, who have valid Score Card issued by IBPS, Mumbai. This CWE exam for recruitment in clerical cadre was conducted by IBPS in 2011-12.
Total Vacancies: 3196
Vacancies for Gujarat: 286
Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years
Education Qualification: Graduate
It will be depended on performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) of IBPS Exam of November-December 2011 and Personal Interview. Personal Interview depends on the number of vacancies; the Bank will be send call letters for interview only those candidates, who assess their suitability for these posts and have sufficiently high IBPS score. But after all, The Bank reserves all the right to change the selection procedure.
Centers for Central Bank of India Personal Interview:
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patana, Pune and Raipur
Before go on Central Bank of India, Clerk Post Recruitment Online Registration/ Application follow below steps:
- Visit official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and click on the link “Careers”
- Take a printout of original notification and Central Bank of India’s “Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan”
- Fill up the Fee Payment Challan in BLOCK LETTERS handwriting
- Go to any branch of Central Bank of India with Fee Challan and make payment in cash
For General & OBC – Rs.100/-
For SC/ ST / Physically Challenged/ EXSM – Rs.20/-
To Apply Online:
- Visit www.centralbankofindia.co.in and open the link of “Careers”
- Click on entitled link “Online Application For Clerks 2012”
- Fill up required details in the Correct Application Form and "submit" it
Dates for Apply: 22/12/2012 to 07/01/2013
Last Date: 7th January, 2013
Apply Online on below link:
Read Original Notification at Here