1) Job Title: Assistant Programme Manager
Number of Vacancies: 10
2) Job Title: Veterinary Consultant
Number of Vacancies: 01
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply?
- For Assistant Programme Manager: M.B.B.S. + DPH or MPH or MD – PSM, OR M.B.B.S. + 3 years experience of Public Health, OR BAMS + DPH, DPHM or MPH + 3 years experience of Public Health, OR Ayush with 3 years experience in public health, OR Non Medical masters and Diploma or Degree in Public Health including heath management with 3 years experience in Public Health.
- For Veterinary Consultant:
- A Post graduate Veterinary degree in Veterinary Public Health OR Veterinary Epidemiology OR Veterinary Medicine OR Veterinary Microbiology OR Veterinary Pathology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry as listed in the First & Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Last date for receipt of application: 09/07/2015
Interested candidate can send their application at the following address on or before 09/07/2015.
State Nodal Officer,
Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme,
3rd Floor, Block No. 5,
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan,