Job Title: Probationary Officers (PO)
Number of Vacancies: 2200
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply?
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: Between 21 to 30 years as on 01/04/2016.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100 /-
- For General and Others: Rs.600 /-
- Online registration including edit/modification of application : 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination: 14-06-2016 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: 18-07-2016
- Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam: 21-07-2016 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Result – Main: 16th August 2016
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 22nd August 2016
- Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview: 1st September 2016
- Declaration of Final Result: 30th September 2016
- Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training: 13-06-2016 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 20-06-2016 to 25-06-2016
All interested and eligible candidates those who are eligible and interested to apply for these vacancies can submit the application through the State Bank of India’s Official Website www.sbi.co.in between 04/05/2016 to 24/05/2016.
- Read Official Notification at Here:
- Apply Online at Here: