Postal Asst./Sorting Asst.(PA/SA) Rec.-2014 (Indian Postal Department)The Indian Postal Department invites applications for the posts of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants. Eligible candidates are required to apply through online mode. All information regarding application procedure, application fee, educational qualification, pay scale and many more is given in official notification. Other details are given below. You also check official site www.indiapost.gov.in.
Breaking News for Postal Department PA/SA Recruitment
1) Job Title: Postal Assistants
2) Job Title: Sorting Assistants
3) Job Title: Postal Assistants (Saving Bank Control Organization)
4) Job Title: Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)
5) Job Title: Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)
6) Job Title: Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services)
7) Job Title: Postal Assistants (Circle & Regional Offices)
Other details are as follows:
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 + other admissible allowances
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
Candidates should also have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Dates to Remember:
Opening date for submission of application: 26/02/2014
Closing date for submission of application: 27/03/2014
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through online mode by the prescribed time. Please refer official notification before applying for the posts.