www.mgbbank.com – Job Application for Recruitment 2013Recently Marudhara Gramin Bank published an advertisement for inviting online applications to recruit Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Interested Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified may apply for this recruitment.
Job Title and Number of Vacancies:
- Officer Scale-III: 09 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 48 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-I: 131 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 250 Posts
Age Limit: As on 01/06/2012
- Officer Scale- III Below 40 years
- Officer Scale- II Above 21 years - Below 32 years
- Officer Scale- I Above 18 years - Below 28 years
- Office Assistant Between 18 years and 28 years
- For the post of Officer (Scale I, II & III) fees is Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.100/- for all others candidates.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) fees is Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM and Rs.100/- for all others candidates.
Selection will be through the basis of performance in IBPS exam score and Personal Interview.
Dates to Remember: Last Date for On-line Apply: 09/10/2013
How to Apply for Marudhara Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013?If you are eligible and want to apply for above posts, then check below given official notification and go on on-line registration link. After applying take the print out of system generated application form.
- Read Official Notification at Here:
- Check Online Application Form at Here: