Eligibility Criteria for Scheme:
- Only Minority Communities candidates are eligible to receive scholarship.
- Application form must be filled in Capital Letters in English language.
- Applicant, who has scored at least 50% marks in last final examination, have to furnish fresh application form. Student must have secured 50% to qualify for scholarship scheme.
- Aggregate Annual Income of parents of student should not more than Rs.100000/-(one lakh)
- Applicant must have valid AADHAR CARD linking with bank account.
- Not more than two children of one family can get scholarship.
- Students will not receive any other scholarship after applying under “Pre - Metric Scholarship Scheme”.
- 30% scholarships are reserved for girl students.
Candidates have to apply in prescribed application format. Application form can be obtained from the office of District Deputy Director/ District Social Welfare Officer. Students also obtain application form from the website www.minorityaffairs.gov.in and www.sje.gujarat.gov.in. Filled form attached with necessary certificates should be submitted to school by the candidate.
How to apply for Pre - Metric Scholarship Scheme:
Last date for application: Last date for online application is 31/08/2013. Application received after last date will not considered.
Proofs to be attached with application form:
- One passport size photograph
- Copy of mark sheet of last examination
- Certificate of annual income
- Copy of receipt of scholarship application
- Certificate from Hostel Rector (For students, who stayed in hostel)