Students, who fulfill eligibility criteria and continue with their study, may apply online through the official website. Fresh candidates have to register online and Renewal candidates can apply by entering Permanent ID Number under Login Website.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme:
1) Only candidates from Minority Communities are eligible to receive scholarship.
2) Applicant must have secure at least 50% marks in last passed final examination.
3) Aggregate Annual Income of student’s parents must not exceed Rs.250000/-
4) Students must apply online before last date.
5) Applicant must have valid AADHAR CARD NUMBER. It should be linked with bank account. The amount of scholarship will directly deposit in student’s bank account.
6) Not more than two children of one family can get scholarship.
Dates to Remember: Last date for online application for fresh candidates is 30/09/2013. Last date for renewal application form is 31/12/2013.
How to apply for “Merit – Cum – Mins Scholarship Scheme”:Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.momascholarship.gov.in under “Student Registration” link. Candidates have to take print out of all seven pages of application form and submit it along with necessary certificates (mention below) to the relevant Institute/College. Institutes have to submit the hard copies (submitted by students) after verification to The Director, Block No. 4, 3rd Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar within prescribed time limit.
Certificates to be attached with application form:
1) One passport size photograph of student
2) Copy of mark sheet of last passed examination
3) Certificate/Affidavit of annual income of parents of student by competent officer
4) Certificate/Affidavit of Minority Community by competent officer
5) Copy of receipt of scholarship application of relevant year
6) Certificate from Hostel Rector (if students are staying in hostel for education)
Official Website: www.momascholarship.gov.in